1. How to get data I need from an Excel worksheet and fill it into a new Excel worksheet?
(1) Click the XLS to XLS button to open the Excel to Excel dialog box.
(2) Select the source and destination files.
(3) Set the index columns and data start lines for both source file and destination file.
(4) In the "Fill in" field, add pairs of from-columns in the source file (from which you extract data) and to-columns in the destination file (into which you fill data). You can add multiple pairs.
(5) Click OK to complete the automatic data filling in.
2. How to get each row of data from an Excel file and fill it into my pre-designed Word template file?
(1) First, design the Word document you need in the operation and insert unique labels, such as <1>, <2> … These labels will later be replaced with data from the Excel file.
(2) Click the XLS to DOC button to open the Excel to Word dialog box.
(3) Select the Excel file to read and set the start line of the data.
(4) Select a template file and a method to store the output. You can store the output result in one file or in multiple files.
(5) In the "Fill in" field, add pairs of from-columns in the source file (to extract from) and labels in template file. You can add multiple pairs.
(6) Click OK to complete the automatic data filling in.
3. How to get information of my customers from an Excel file and send each customer an email?
(1) First, set email server options and fill in details about the email server with which to send mails.
(2) Click the XLS to EML button to open the Excel to Outlook dialog box.
(3) Select the Excel file and select the column of the emails and the start line of data.
(4) Edit email message body. You can insert labels to be replaced with in the message body.
(5) If you insert a label in the email message body, please add the column to get from the Excel file and the label to replace in the "Fill in" field. You can add multiple pairs of them.
(6) Finally, save all email addresses to Outlook, or send them by using Outlook.
Tip: Many mail servers limit the number of mails to send each time. If you need to send bulk mail, please use an e-mail server without such limitation.